Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Hate Rogers!

As of Friday PM, they're still back ordered on the iPhone. So Maura gets a manager on the phone, told him straight up I shouldn't have to be calling them everyday, the onus should be on them to get me the phone, ship it direct from Apple (which Ray thought was a great idea, I think he's going to steal it...)

So he promises me he's going to take care of this...his colleague Gerard is going to call me Monday morning since he's going on vacation and he'll look in on this when he gets back. However...a friend who works at Rogers but can't get involved due to conflict of interest assures me that they received stock on Friday as Max had indicated. I'm thinking GREAT!

Well, naturally, no phone call, so I call Rogers and speak with Joe...and he sez none available. I almost CHOKE! I think "maybe it's just not showing yet...and call back after work that evening and speak with Dianne...she also sez not available...I told her straight up I was told by someone who would know that they have them available and I'm told sale staff have them but customer service doesn't????

Now, logically I would suggest that they get one from the sales staff...right???

So she's promised to get back to me by 5 PM on Friday...or she will have the system e-mail me when my order has been placed (which is what should have happened in the first place!)

At this point, my opinion of Rogers has gone 180 degrees the other way. I have no faith in them to restore my warm fuzzy feelings I used to have for them. So I'm formulating plan B for Blackberry...second choice, but it's a phone with browsing capability. It's a dang shame that only Rogers has the iPhone in Canada, otherwise I would have went to a competitor two weeks ago! I can understand conversation with them, but their customer service turns out to be just as lousy as Bell...and I think that makes me MORE frustrated!

So, if they can't get my iPhone in my hands by next Tuesday, my daughter gets her wish for a cell phone, she can have my number and the crappiest phone that she's able to afford (mine's toast, which is what started this whole thing...) Then I will approach Bell and Telus and see who will give me the best deal on a Blackberry and data plan and suck their crap for the contract term...


...cell phones really suck...if I win the Lottery I'm going to start a wireless service provider that cares about their customers and doesn't screw them over!



----------------
Now playing: Snoop Doggy Dogg - It Aint No Fun
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. And I just got a call from Erfan...he thought I had my phone!!! Unbelievable...and of course, nothing he can do...

    ReplyDelete