Saturday, December 3, 2011

Finally, RevGroove has come BACK to Blogspot!

What's up fam? Been a minute...like more than 9 months, eh? Well, it's my b-day on Monday, and I've decided not to wait until Dec. 31st...my New Year's starts NOW!

So I'm going to blog more often, but in smaller posts...quick, in and out, done (no "that's what she said" or "sounds like my first time" jokes please!)

Just working on my Numubu profile http://www.numubu.com/profile.php?id=96333


Looking for new gigs, new opportunities...still working on some current projects (in one way or another), but it's time to stir the pot! 

Also, I'm putting together an outfit for corporate events to back any/all of the various artists I work/have worked with, if you're interested in rates and availability for your event, contact me! It's all about musicianship yo!

Need a bass player? Look no further...call me. Text me. Tweet me  . Facebook me...MySpace me...nah, it's played out, I've stopped using it, to be honest...but the deal is, I'm ready, willing, and able to back up artists and/or fill in on a sub basis (R&B, Funk, Hip Hop, Gospel, Motown, Top 40)


Looking forward to this new year...it's only going to get better!


BE BLESSED!


Rev AJ Groove
];o)

No comments:

Post a Comment