Monday, May 18, 2009

Mid Mayish Update

Just a quick hit to update y'all on some stuff...London Tap House show with Keys N Krates was off the hook! Made some new friends (hi Michelle, Laura, and Sarah!) and we had a blast! Taha was a great promoter to work with, looking forward to doing some more shows with him in the future!

There are a couple more Keys N Krates shows I'll be playing this month:

MAY 21ST, 2009
ARCHIBALD MICROBRASSERIE
QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC

MAY 22ND, 2009
TUBA ULTRA LOUNGE
MONTREAL, QUEBEC


MAY 23RD, 2009
RITUAL NIGHTCLUB
OTTAWA, ONTARIO

My friends in those cities (and you know who you are!), hope to see you out there...and if you're not and feel to take a road trip this weekend...bring it!

Hoping to work things out to get to go to Germany for a few days next month, but more on that later...cheers!



----------------
Now playing: Justin Timberlake - Love Stoned (I Think She Knows)
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

  1. Sorry folks, the gig at the Ritual in Ottawa has been called off...another time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rev, if you go to Germany, please give me a shout at crenz @ web42.com - I'd love to meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Christian, it looks like a work conflict is keeping me off the Euro tour, but if that changes, I'll let you know and we can meet up for a hang!

    ReplyDelete