Monday, August 10, 2009

Norm Stockton Bass Clinic Aug 20th 2009

Yeh, so I noticed my good friend Norm Stockton was going to be in Barrie doing a concert with Lincoln Brewster August 21st, so I dropped him an e-mail to see if we could get another Groovin' Clinic happen at Long & McQuade Burlington...he was into it, so it's going to happen! Norm is a clinician endorsed by Gallien Kruger amps and MTD Bass Guitars, author of the "Grooving for Heaven" DVD/Video Bass Instruction series, and as mentioned, bassist for Lincoln Brewster and others, in addition to being a solo bassist.

Clinic Info

Norm Stockton

Norm's Facebook Fan Page

This is a FREE Clinic, just register by e-mailing me at ajacksonsmith@long-mcquade.com or call me at the store (905-319-3330 x.43) so we know how many seats to put out.

Looking forward to seeing you 8/20, peace!




----------------
Now playing: Norm Stockton - Pondering The Sushi
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment