Saturday, March 7, 2009

Rev Groove Update

Just a quick update on what I'll be doing this month (so far):

Playing bass with Keys N Krates next Thursday Mar. 12 at The Wrongbar.

TEAM CANADA | KEYS N KRATES | WONG BOYS | EH TEAM DJS @ WRONGBAR

Hosted by:WRONGBAR
Type:Party - Club Party
Where:Wrongbar
When:Thursday, March 12 from 9:00 pm to 4:00 am


If you're in TO on Thursday night, make this the CMW Event to attend. Keys N Krates IS re-inventing, and REINVIGORATING the re-mix. Check out the Keysnkrates.com for more details, videos, booking, and downloads. Love working with these guys...


Then on Saturday, it's off to Montreal for another Keys N Krates Gig at the Academy:




FUEGO! ☼ KEYS N' KRATES + GUESTS @ ACADEMY MAR14

Hosted by:LOOKOUT
Type:Music/Arts - Jam Session
Where:Academy Club
When:Saturday, March 14 from 9:00 pm to 3:00 am

Then at the end of the month, I'll be the guest clinician for the Halton Board of Educations's Band Extravaganza, shaking the Burlington Music Centre with 10-15 bass playing students...one of the tunes they're doing this year is the Transformers Theme, I'm pretty excited about it. That's March 26-27th...not open to the general public though. If you would like me to roll by and do a clinic for you, drop a comment and I'll be in touch!

Things are starting to calm down from the family's health issues, so I'm hoping to get back to finishing the track I'm working on for my uncle's poem and laying the tracks for my dad's stuff. Hopefully we'll have that posted for you guys in the next week or so...that's all for now, back to the poke war with my west coast buddy Marianne...






----------------
Now playing: Diana King - Shy Guy
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment